In a market littered with Pedicure Spa manufacturers, now more than ever it is very necessary to do your exercise prior to purchasing a Pedicure Spa. Adding or replacing Pedicure spas can cost $1,500 or rising to $60,000 depending on several locations and kind of salon or spa. Any way you look at it, buying a Pedicure spa is a big expense and some main items should be considered prior to making your decision.
1. Quality – The Pedicure spa industry is not similar every other trade, you get what you pay for. There is no substitute for a Pedicure spa built in the United States using major elements from United States suppliers. Remember, when you buy on price, you buy twice.
2. Customer Service – Every company in each industry has difficulties. Its how a company deals with those problems that set them apart from all the others. Make sure you work with a U.S. based company that views client service as an important part of their business.
3. Warranty – All manufactures request to warranty their spa salon products , but do they certainly? You may realize a warranty is not a warranty at all after you read the “fine print” or “exclusions”. One main manufacturer’s warranty reads: (for parts under warranty) “the customer shall bear all charges incurred for the delivering to it of a replacement spa or components or parts.” For certain to read all warranties previous to making a decision.
4. Design – Do you really want plastic Pedicure spas that look accurately like the Pedicure Spa in the salon down the street? Set yourself separate from the competition! Look for a Pedicure spa with an original and unique design.
– Read more helpful articals: